"Oh my little Miss Librarian, you pile up enough tomorrows you'll find you've collected nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you but I'd like to make today worth remembering." -Harold Hill, "The Music Man"
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Davis Youth Symphony
Last night was the second practice of Davis Youth. Though it went better I still need to practice a whole lot. I can see right now that this will be a humbling experience. Up 'til now I've been the top cellist in orchestra and now I think I'm about the worst! Humbling to say the least. Today we took our term final and I only missed 3 on the whole thing! Yay! I got an A! this is big news. I did better on each successive test. That's a good thing right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes it is Miss Smarty pants!
ReplyDelete