You know that you have done something spectacular, or just plain new when your grandmother does it because you told her about it.
My 74-yr-old grandma created a shelfari account about two months ago, directly after I made mine. Then she got my great-aunts and great-uncles to do it and some of my dads cousins. She even got my Grandpa to do it. not saying they've done much with it but she signed up!
On October 3rd it was her birthday. We invited them down (they only live in Fruit Heights though you'd think that we'd see them more. They might as well live in Pocatello) for birthday dessert. At that time I told Grandma about my blog. only a little while later I sent her the URL. She said she'd tried before but never succeeded. Yesterday morning I got onto my e-mail and there was an e-mail from Grandma that said something like: now you can read my journal. so now my grandma has a blog too. She had to have my Aunt Amy help her set it up, but when you get to be a certain age sometimes you need a little help (no offense grandma!) If you are dying to see it the URL is http://souptownjj.blogspot.com I'm so excited for her. She loves anything technical nowadays. I want her to be able to keep up on my life as well!
Have fun Grandma!
Yes! My Honors Granddaughter is my inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThanks!