So for the past few weeks I've been reading The Yearling for Honors English.
Yesterday on the drive up to my grandparents (who live in Cub River, Idaho) I determined to finished it, and lo and behold I finished the last page pretty much as we drove into the driveway. Now I'm reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, the unabridged version which is about 1463 pages long and looks it. It should only take me about a month or so on a regular basis but with my schedule,I give it a month and a half at the least! HELP!
Though I shouldn't be complaining, I chose to read this book!
That is a big task. I've always wanted to read Les Miserables, but I've never had the time to do it. It's a brave task. You'll have to let me know what you think about it when you finish. :)
ReplyDelete