I have got so much homework in math and biology! I was going to write about something but I forgot . . .Oh! it was the Explore test we had to take today. I was in Mrs. Comiskey's room for four straight hours today, and some of you old Frenchies may say "I bet you had a whole lot of fun!" Yes actually she was a great teacher and kept us going really well. We even had about a half an hour when we were done and we just played around to get the "wiggles" out after sitting for so long. Sara and I are nerds, no comment needed, and we were working on the Cultural Trivia flashcards, and we got asked this question "How do you know these things?" My inside sarcastic answer . . . "Somebody transplanted them into my brain and now I just know them." My real answer . . . "We've been practicing." Sara's answer "Memorization" but after that incredibly long 5th period everything else seemed so short. Each period was half an hour long and I felt like we got nothing productive done, although, we did dress out in P.E, Which was absolutely pointless by the way! Anyway done with my rant now. Today was good though and I'm hoping my exhaustion will go away someday soon.
Quote of the Day:
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
For Sara, Alia, Bradley and Josh, we were talking about this today at lunch
Ironically, that's one of my favorite quotes...
ReplyDeleteLol, sorry you were stuck in Cominskey. Then again, I was with Thompson, and even he was going a little fruity (meaning his odd jokes made less and less sense as time went on). I'm glad I took that test though, because it will help me take the SAT this year. (I am Bradley)
ReplyDelete