Thursday, September 30, 2010

Me

I know that I've told you almost nothing about the personal me, things about me, and the question was, for a long time, Should I?
I guess the answer to that question is, yes.
My name is Brigitte, no, not pronounced Bridgette, Bergetta, Brigit, etc. and yes people have all called me these names before, it gets rather annoying.
I'm a major Bookworm, if I've got a really good book in front of me, mom can't even get me to move.
I love to play my Cello and strongly dislike playing the piano. (I will rant about the piano some other day)
I just recently made Davis Youth Symphony playing my cello.
I love to do handiwork, cross-stitching, crocheting, etc, but I can't draw worth anything.
My least favorite class is probably Math, because I have the hardest time on tests and quizzes but I love my teacher and learning the concepts is quite enjoyable, it's applying them that is really bad.
I don't really have a favorite class, but I love English, Seminary, French, Orchestra, and Geography, (can't really say the same for Biology and P.E)

But to tell the truth even I don't know who I really am, I even wrote a poem about it:

The real me

Brigitte E Hugh, 2010

Who is the real me?

there’s the me that I see in the mirror

is that the real me?

or the me that I see with my friends

is that the real me?

the me with my family

is that the real me?

The me that I feel when I’m just with me

Is that the real me?

there are so many me’s

which is really me?

The me that I see when I’m writing

that’s the real me.

__________________
Enough about me, maybe more another time
Quote of the Day:

"The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should be treated with caution."

J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment