My friend Fermata Note has explained her name and blog name (which just happen to be the same) so I think that you ( and her) deserve an explanation of mine.
Vivre, Rire, Amour, est Lire-
I'm in French, It's a great language I must say, anyway I've really enjoyed taking it(some might say "What! from our teacher!" ) No! it's more because of the language itself and the people I've learned it with. anyway it's become a big factor in my life.
I hope you've all heard the saying "Live, Laugh, Love" Because in French the Verb Vivre means "To live" and Rire means "to laugh"and Amour means "To love".
I think these are important in life.
Now you are probably wondering what Lire means.
well Reading is really, really important to me, in fact when coming up with my name, I almost put "bookworm". Lire means "To read"
And taking Live, Laugh, Love and adding "and read" on the end was just something I would do!
My name Mystique is actually just a word I really like. I entered a picture in the County fair this past summer and it was of a jelly fish, this entry was named "Deadly Mystique" why? because I love the word Mystique!
End of Explanation, Don't expect another one!
No comments:
Post a Comment