"Oh my little Miss Librarian, you pile up enough tomorrows you'll find you've collected nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you but I'd like to make today worth remembering." -Harold Hill, "The Music Man"
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Clothing part 2
Talking to my sister earlier today I realized some more clothing and matching hates. Dark blue and black: They just clash it doesn't look good, I have a really dark blue skirt that for awhile I thought was black. Then one Sunday I just happened to look down and my legs and the knee-highs I had on totally clashed with my skirt because they were black and the skirt was blue. This is another example of a time where I noticed it but I'm pretty sure no one else did. The other colors I hate together are green and red. At Christmas time it's okay but year-round? No way! they don't look good together. Even and Christmas these to colors can get to be too much. Some shades of pink and green go together but not red and green. done with my second rant . . . for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment