"Oh my little Miss Librarian, you pile up enough tomorrows you'll find you've collected nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you but I'd like to make today worth remembering." -Harold Hill, "The Music Man"
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Clothing
Today Sara and I were talking and we were talking about clothing hates. We both hate it when girls wear shorts to high above the knee, skirts too, it makes me feel weird, and it doesn't look good either. Later Ambree and I were talking about other clothing hates. Have you ever seen someone with different patterns like plaid and stripes at the same time and it drives your eyes bonkers? Yeah, well, Newsflash people!!!! that doesn't look good, not only doesn't it look good, it makes me want to kill you!!!! I also hate it when people wear black and brown together. Last year I accidentally wore brown socks with black shoes last year, and while I'm pretty sure nobody else noticed I had to look at those darn socks all day, it was not a pretty sight. So you see my hate of black and brown is so highly ingrained that I still remember that one incident. It just really annoys me to see those things on a person, drives me up the wall and I become fou, (my latest new French word which means crazy) that's all you need to know. So I'm begging all you people in cyberspace, Please, Please, Please don't ever wear these despicable clothing items in front of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with the skirts and shorts and the black with brown, but sometimes I think the different patterns look okay. :) I don't like orange and purple together...
ReplyDelete