"Oh my little Miss Librarian, you pile up enough tomorrows you'll find you've collected nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you but I'd like to make today worth remembering." -Harold Hill, "The Music Man"
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
What do You do at Mutual?
My ward, we . . . Chat, talk, whatever you want to call it. tonight our activity was to make sugar cookies and decorate them. What that turned into was a huge talk session, some goofing around (we had some "Presents" ) and a whole lot of fun. Christy and I talked forever, about school, about the fact that she might be a dentist when she grows up, and many more things. Allie and Caitie wrapped themselves up. Allie in garbage bags and Caitie with a bow wrapped around her middle. Caitie was a Superman doll. I"m not sure what Allie was. Emilee, Maddi and Lily just had a great time, until they bumped a glass thing hanging on the wall that broke even thought Emilee tried to catch it, as evidence, she got cut. Nomi, Ginny and I talked with Sister H, and Sister B for awhile too. We all have many laughs and much fun.
So here's the question:
What do you do at mutual???
I can almost guarantee that you don't have as much fun as the Mia Maids of the Rosewood Ward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We do so much random things. We went to welfare square, shot water balloons with a slingshot, talked to missionaries, raked leaves, and a lot of other stuff that I can't think of. The only not-so-exciting times were planning meetings, Merritt badges, and shooting guns. Actually, know that I think about it, all of the activities such as the slingshot and what-not are all combined activities. You know, I really can't think of what activities us guys do separately. We don't do merit badges often either. Anyway, we do cool stuff too. It's nice to have chat-time as well though.
ReplyDelete(Actually, the shooting was a combined activity as well.)
We talk a ton, and since there's about... fifteen girls in our Mia Maids, it can get pretty crazy! :D But it's fun. :) Some of the funnest things we've done are a mommy-daughter tea that was tons of fun, we've played missionary tag (which is SO MUCH FUN with as many people as we have), played a bunch of random games, and we went to a leader's house once and watched the last episode of American Idol. (The one with David Cook and Archuletta.) We also do a TON of crafts, but those aren't usually my favorites. :)
ReplyDelete