Have you ever had a week where finding the time to sit down and do something you really want to do is just pushed out of sight and you never get to do it? And when you finally sit down to do it you can't think of what/how/ why etc. you needed/wanted to do it?
I haven't written in my blog yet this week because my week's been a bit like this. so now as I sit down to write I have no idea what to write about. So I think I'll advertise instead
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 will be the first Davis Youth Symphony concert. Starting at 7:30 p.m in the Davis High School Auditorium we will be playing four amazing songs and have two astounding soloists.
our four amazing songs are:
Poet and Peasant Overture
The Montagues and the Capulets (from Romeo and Juliet)
Marche Militaire Francaise
and
the 4th movement of a symphony by Brahms.
I'm excited and apprehensive but that shouldn't stop you from coming you all should come, the music will be amazing.
And even though I don't have my 500 words I can't think of a single thing to write, oh well.
Not finding time can be good. It means you aren't procrastinating. Just don't work yourself to death. And I find it useful just to ramble about certain things sometimes.
ReplyDeleteToo bad you can't call your cello practicing a 500 word essay and include a sound clip on the blog.......now that would be enjoyable!
ReplyDelete